Saturday 2 January 2010

Downloadable Games

So I got £30 on my PSN account for Christmas, and I'm almost ashamed that I've spent some of it.

I think it's around about £12 I've spent, I bought Final Fantasy VII and Battlefield 1943, both are really good and I would pay much more for both.

Final Fantasy VII is amazing, and I'd pay the original £60 for it, although I think £20 would be a better price in this day and age. I've been playing for a few hours and haven't even made a dint!

Battlefield is just plane fun (see what I did there?) I really enjoy parachuting into an enemy spawn, toting 6 rounds of explosives and taking the base.

I also enjoy planting satchel charges onto a car and driving it into a spawn, jumping out and blowing up everything in a 2 meter radius.

If you haven't already got it, it'll be regular price in the Playstation Store now (£14) but if you get/got it, add me

PSN: SometingStupid.

I might refuse because I also play Team Fortress 2, and having more than 30 friends stops you from playing it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment